Monday, January 14, 2008

Ahha! Saturday=Great day! Went SP's open house, but we did nothing there. Went there, practically for nothing. Guess they made a right choice just to turn up for the movie.
Wee~ watched Body#19, its like, finally. Finally another movie after my last one, The Enchanted(that's the last movie that caught my eye). Haha, to speak the truth, I couldn't catch anything. Be it the plot, the storyline, the conversations (this is like obviously, cause it's in Thai). Really, I catch nothing. Haha, but nvm, at least its animation caught me. I thought it was rather funny thn scary. Ok, I admit I have weird taste & a special liking for disgusting stuffs =)
Heh, one of the characters in the show looks like the one in The 13 game of Death. Hah, this is random, I don't know why am I saying all these too. Anw, its still worth a watch.

I've always been wondering, why are attractive movies only up in Jan-October, where there're no nice ones during the holidays. Haiyo, but nvm, I shall make one nxt time. =) Hey! American Gangster! Don't think you're rated M18 & I can't watch! I'll dl you one day. =D Yea yea! Feb'08! Ahaha! I lovee Chinese movies! Especially those tht can make me laugh loud! This seems to be a nice one! =D
Ok, spare me from Jay.C. I haven't catch any one of his, even the winning ones. No! No Jay.C pls! I'm sry. For those Jay.C fans, I'm sry, but I just don't like him =(
Ok ppl, This is my favourite! Woo~ Yea, I'm sick. =D

Wee~ This is just another, nothing-to-do day. Smile XD!

No comments: