Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Is there something rly wrong about my links? lol. I have no idea why so many ppl are not happy with their name and the /1, /2, /3. Haha, ok what? There'll be more to come yo.

Finally, like finally, I've found someone who chose SP with me!! (not grins, but big wide smiles.) Haha, then it'll be like continuation of 8 years, then there'll be year 9, 10, 11 in SP =D. zzz. Later i cannot get into SP then I laugh laugh laugh ar!! >< ZZZ Sch reopen faster lei! So sian ar!

Last year's new year card was pig, this year shall be mouse =D Eh, I took a damn long time to draw 'em k?! And guess what, some people actually came over to my house and asked for 'em. O, what a joke. Hehe. I cut 'em thr2out the night, but what do I get in return? Panda eyes. -.-


What else attracts lil kids like them to visit Chinatown again&again?

The undying childhood memories. I do miss them.

No comments: