Tuesday, January 01, 2008

ZOMG! You ppl take a look at my Prettaye Boys! Ain't they loveeely?! I think I'm in love with 'em.
Happy 2008 peeps!
I left 2007 behind, rushing off for the brand new year. Many things broke out during the last few hours of year 2007, which turned me into a MOODLESS girl. Takenote. MOODLESS. And I mean it. My com crashed, every single com crashed, every single shit in the com crashed as well. Which means, I lost every single mmrs with love.loyalty, I lost every single piece of jigsaw with my wonderful bffs, I lost every single darn thing I used to love. Oh, thanks, I still have you. =)
There's this very beautiful something, tht I'll nvr nvr nvr leave it behind.
MMRS, L for Love, L for Loyalty, Loyalty's Love.
The days whr we just met on 3rd Jan was hard, but guess what? =D We made it.



Yr 2007 was great. But Yr 2007 was wonderfully special with your presence. =) Loves.

You see, the KING gallops off his horse, CHI-KOK-CHI-KOK-CHI-KOK!!

No comments: