Monday, January 28, 2008

Drum rolls pls! ~~~~~~

Yea! I've submitted the JAE form like finally! SP's my first choice, like always, I've almost always been promoting SP. Not the school, but the library aha! Accountancy, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Apparel Design & Merchandising... Yeayeay. Pls pls pls. Outta the 12 choices, I filled in 7. Outta the 7, I chopped 3 courses in SP, 1 in NP, 1 in TP, and 2 in NYJC. So for god's sake, PUT ME IN SP PLS! (hehe, xb, say hi to your new sch mate soon). And you! Stef.N! Nvr put first choice HMPF don't friend you. Ilovejiaweix100 also no use liao. lol.

CNY is coming in approx. 2 weeks time, whr are my NY clothes! zzz. Nvm, I'm used to last minute shopping. Went Chinatown, late at night. It was still crowded. I havent been to Chinatown on NewYear's eve, but I can jolly well imagine the scene, whr ppl are squeezing animals and animals are banged by ppl. Hmmm, o well, excellent imaginery. Too bad there aint any course like this, if not it'll be my first choice. Nothing special about the place anw, we've been there since like? K2? BUT! I wna visit Little India on NY eve. I wander what its like. =)

Randomly speaking,
NGEW!! (do you see your name here?!)
Weee~
Rachel ar, I'm so jealous la! =( Don't have heart de, Don't have my name de. =((
lol.

No comments: