Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Would you prefer to be the balloon man or the colourful balloons?
Christmas was plain & dull. May the new year 2008 bring about exciting new experiences =) I've read a book. Book (?!). Yeay. Book. XD! Comic book? Yeay. Comic book. =) Don't look at me liddat. Comic also book what. =) Mr. XX says, he's not gonna plan for anything ahead, due to thefact tht he doesn't want himself to be reminded of the things he has to do ahead. Hmmmm, yups. Maybe, tht shld be the 2008 attitude. Yeay! No New Year Resolutions, No New Year Plans, No nothing. I too doesn't want to be constantly reminded of what to do. You see, its kinda irritating. But guess what? I'm saying all this shit, when I haven't had ANY resolutions before! Lol! Stupid lame shit. Crap. Rubbish. Argh. Nvm. I'm used to my load of nonsense anyway. =)
O! Yea! Today's the last day of 2007 yea?! Haha, I've been passing off these last days of 2007, unmeaningfully you see. All I do, is, haha, slp, eat, eat, eat, and play! I hate holidays! There's nothing much I can do other than staring into the 19" monitor of mine. I've been going reading through many many many blogs, scanning through all friendster profiles, playing and running through all facebook applications, scrolling down most blogshops, searched for tons of online shops, and when I'm hungry, I've even thought of printing out pictures of food. Omg! W.T.F am I doing? OK, I hate 2007. May 2008 be prettay&handsoome.
Friday. Yeay! This Friday, its time for CCschuniform again! Oyar, what I heard, from my niece, CC's gonna change not only their PE T-shirt, but also their sch Uniform! Oh pls, don't destroy tht stylo uniform of theirs. You know what, the uniform's gonna have the 7 metallic-stylo-irritaing buttons fixed, the sch badge enlarged and iron-on, Omg. Imagine. You'll just need a lil imagination to realised how ugly it would turn out to be. Let's just hope tht my niece's wrong =) Now I finally realise, how would the alumni feel if we were to change ours, 4 years ago. Oh =(.
Countdown 2008!
14 hours, 11 mins, 46 secs.
=)

No comments: