Friday, January 11, 2008


DON'T CHALLENGE ME.
FROM WHAT YOU KNOW,
MY ATTITUDE SUCK.

I have nothing to comment on, cause as you know, its yet another boring day. =( No. What I shld say is, this a day, much more boring-er than a boring day. Ok, I knw my english CMI. You shld know too. What more do you expect from someone who has been scoring F9 for every MYE & escaped from failure, which got a better score of C6-52 for EOY overall results. Btw, its not tht my english improved ________, but its the wonderful oral tht saved me from all the crap F9s (^^). Ok, I rly dno what to put for the blank there (-.-). I think you ppl can fill in the blank. Its time for your brain to work. Mine gave up on me =(.


Haiyoyo, I rly rly rly miss school. If I'm in sch now, it would be recess time,we'll be cutting queues for Japan Delights. Now tht I've mentioned food, I realised I'm hungry =(

No comments: