Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Pro me's invention.
(from cbox)
8 Jan 08, 14:20 ilovejiawei: LOL? SPEECHLESS? love me more will do. <33
8 Jan 08, 14:13 yingieh: OMG CJW YOU MADE ME L-O-L LITERALLY!
8 Jan 08, 14:09 ilovejiawei: betcha love me more thn you love cw. cause i have one more letter in my name. I'm cJw. lol.

Ohmy, I rly rly rly dno why I've got myself into this stupid big trouble by calling SINYING dajie when she actually's just a peanut in my life (-.-). Peanut-ying, causes rashes on my body, I'm allergic to peanuts btw.

Hmmm, Friday's was Kristine's farewell dinner, with ended up to be a (?) class gathering, where you could actually see more ppl attending thn a normal one. Oh well, mr ang won't miss any class gathering! Is this gd or bad? Oh, Kristine's face's so big! (^^) Tht's when and how, I've got myself a da jie. =) You see, don't be too happy about this Sinying, who knows, somehow, you'll end up worse thn being my BESTFRIEND.

Dinner was nice, everybody's fooling arnd like nobody's business, as if the whole place was ours( yea. lol. the whole place was ours.)! Here are some pictures you see. Don't wander why the pictures posted in everybody's blo appear to be the same. The reason is simple. Camerawoman-Jess was the only kind soul taking pictures on tht day, so no doubt, the look the same (U.U)!

3 Cheers to LY!
Aha, you see, now LY loveeees to take pictures? We ppl took pictures from ancient times to the mordern days. (o.O)

Nothing beats tht, Happy memories.

No comments: