Thursday, September 02, 2010

Pourleefiftee

There are some people out there, who really needs to get a life and stop poking into other people's business. I don't know if you are talking about us cuz you don't have friends like us, but I don't care. Just leave us alone cuz we are happy the way we are now. Like reaaally happy and we don't need your comments :P

We have tons of photos cuz I brought 妹妹 Dslr to school and Raymond was holding on to it like 3/4 of the time hehe. He like really happy snapping and snapping with the camera!

Ran 30 rounds today, and I was kinda really tired cuz I didn't eat anything for the whole day before I started running :x

Had dinner at McD! We were really tired. Like really really tired today and I am going to turn in early yeah (Y)

Full swing studying tmr I hope and I shall wake up early to study tmr. Pushed away 2 job lobangs 妹妹 had for these 2 weeks cuz I really have to study. The pay isn't low and I'm abit sad I cannot go. If I can go for all the events right.........my Itouch will come in ASAP! But nvm, I shall conquer the exams first xD

No comments: