Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Quite abit of things to recount on.

Managerial Accounting paper on the 7th was NO GOOD because I couldn't finish the paper. Actually I did finish the paper but I wrote very little for the theory which will lose me alot of marks ): I was stucked at even the first question ya know, like reallllllly sad cuz I really wanted to do well for this paper. Never did I know, it was something not really taught in classs and there are so many class mates who didn't know the exact answer, but the method I did was the same as them 8) Quite happy because of that ya!

It was the 6th Poly 50 training and we had to run 40 rounds this time. All thanks to the rain, we played some ice breaking games and had some ball games and the whole thing ended up with a run outside school. It was abit crazy cuz one round outside is 3.3km ya know! Like its more than the total 50 rounds each person gotta run for Poly 50! Haha we cheated yeah, walked half and jogged back in school cuz we really didn't feel like running ><

Study group before the training was equally crazy but we had Jieying and Sylvia joining us (: Spammed alot alot of photos but I did my notes so I felt that I was quite productive and I am proud of myself :D

No food and drinks in the Library but IDC :p

Photobucket

No fighting in the Library but Joey also DC!

Photobucket

No Superman/woman in the Library Nuning also DC!

Photobucket

No playing in the library, WE ALL DC!

Photobucket

And I like this picture alot alot (:

Photobucket

We had Everything with Fries after the training!

Photobucket

And we are not loitering on the road ok! We are just being so damn cool, like we always are!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I am ending this post with the coolest photo you can ever find!!!!!!

Photobucket

Love, is something you can say to everyone, not just that only one.

No comments: