Monday, September 13, 2010

I need to check back

I won't be at home on the 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 and 30th September cuz I have RIO camp and chalet with My Favourite People and I am so excited for all those events coming up! But I still have to conquer my Company Law paper on the 17th first. Itouch will be coming in either on the 16th/17th and I can't wait for that too :) Oh not to mention the Voluntary work on the 18th at the RDA or sth which I completely have no idea about. But I know Milly sis, my sis and I are in the same area called "Colouring Competition" and we will be together at least :)

Brought Mummy out to Just Acia for dinner that night and the 2 little boys tagged along!

Photobucket

He said he wanted to do "unglam" shots, which I reckon he learnt the word from me cuz I always say that in front of him when he started snapping pictures of me using my camera!

I didn't want to and he started pointing at me HAHA! So cute :)

Photobucket

That's my Mummy and me :3

Photobucket

I am going to the Airport to study with Nuning and Joey later this afternoon and I hope I can finish my notes like at least up till chapter 6 yeah. Tmr's Poly50 again and we've already thot of where to go for dinner after that!

No comments: