Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just when I thought things are turning better -

It is impossible to describe my feeling now because I don't even know why am I feeling this way. I am not the only one who thought about it. She told me sth about him too. Worried and Fear.

Went Changi Airport to study again ytd and I completed 4 chapters of Company Law which I am so proud of myself because of that. It may be the most productive day after so long, so izzit just that the Chapters are short :x

I gotta continue with the rest of the last 3 chapters and I aim to finish them today.

On a side note, Itouch is confirmed to be delivered on the 17th, just when my exams ended. I was so happy and so eggcited about it last night but now, there are more worrying things that's on my mind and I couldn't help but to think about it again and again.

I wish for nothing now, just hope that things will be better and return to what it used to be like. Please, I pray.


No comments: