Thursday, September 16, 2010

Body of 19, mind of 9.

How I wish I am a little kid who doesn't know anything now. If that could make me feel better. Seeing him like this makes me feel so sad. My heart, Idk how to describe it now alr. I don't mind doing anything in exchange for that something back into my life. We shall see how tmr. I am almost already prepared for the worst, I am srs about this. Sister has no school tmr and I think she has plans about what to do about it already. I am still a fortunate kid to have so many wonderful friends around me, accompanying me even though it is almost 2am in the morning whenever I msg them. I feel very blessed and very touched by every single one of their words. I know. They will pray for me. I appreciate it alot alot.

I am very affected by this and everything I study cannot get into my brain and I think it will definitely affect my Friday's paper. I have so many plans in the next 2 weeks after my exams before school starts again on the 18th Oct 2010.

But I reckon from the situation now, everything will turn out this way:

18th Sep - Voluntary work at somewhr Idk.
19th Sep - Rio Camp GL briefing and Game Trails
20th Sep - Kbox with Xinyan
22nd - 26th Sep - Rio Camp
27th Sep - Gathering with Bff when Wanning is back in SG
28th - 30 Sep - Chalet with MFP

I am very sad and disappointed when this happens, but what to do. I am more worried about what is happening at home.

I seek for the greatest grace, for health and for peace for ___.

No comments: