Monday, September 06, 2010

(A)(F)(A)


I am a happy happy girl cuz AFA didn't kill me, although I totally have no idea what the hell are the theory questions asking. Its like totally "COST ACC" style, like going for some adventure. You nvr know what will happen until you see the questions! Sadly I didn't balance the consolidation worksheet but I got the same answers as the others! Hmmm, Idk why but its ok (: At least I felt good after this paper!

Having Managerial Accounting paper tmr at 4pm again. Sleepy timing ): I hope I can do well to maintain my Ace! There are only 4 chapters with lotsa theory to memorise and I am going to off my lappy soon after this so that I can concentrate on revision for tomorrow's paper. I promised Nuning I'll meet her at 11am after her paper on Wednesday thn we study together :D Teehee~ Company Law is my next paper and I have 10 days to prepare for it!

On a sidenote, Itouch is coming anytime, to my doorstep! Can't wait for it :D

No comments: