Monday, April 14, 2008

Yes, I miss my phone, and I am phone-less for the first day of school ): damn sad la!
Lectures was...., hmmm, ok. Yup, ok, cuz our class was the nosiest! I didn't talk ok! Just noisy. We sat on the first rows for the first lecture, and the last row for the 2nd lecture. Not becuz we wanted to try something else, but we were late for the second one HAHAHA. Lectures was quite interesting, cuz maybe its after all the first lesson, which means talkcock lessons. But this year, no more ice-breakers lol. Notes/textbooks are so so so expensive can! Now then I know why CCHMS says, binding charged at 2$ was v v v cheap alrdy. And now I have to agree. Ahhhh, POA txt, Stats notes, Econs, IT, damn alot can! And I am so damn tired after 2 lectures. ): HOW TO SURVIVE LAAAAA! Its still the shortest day in the week can!

Caught our 'first'-class movie at PS today, RunpapaRun. So many ppl didn't turn up, was quite a disappointment though. It wasn't as nice as its advertisment. Game plan was nicer I thought. But still, should catch it. Geeeee!

Econs, Stats, POA, IT, lappy.
So many things to bring tmr. So boring so heavy can!
I wanna find a someone to carry my stuffs for me to school.....................!

No comments: