Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm dying real soon, I am sick until...........
With extremely heavy workloads, nvr ending projects and all those not-so-friendly human relationships. Firstly, FOM project work on Singapore Flyer's alrdy killing our group, cuz we have no idea whr to start and whr to end, we have no idea whether the thing we're doing right now has got any link with what we're supposed to do. What I can say is that, poly life is definately worse then JC's. At least to me, it is. I prefer having someone spoonfeed me with all the information and then I carry out my work. Poly life's not the way I like! Maybe this is just the beginning and I'm still adapting to it. Secondly, Character Development sucks. We were to do on some Sex Education, linking to those 6 SPcore values. OMG how are we supposed to do them??! What's more, we are to visit the Physically Disabled for CIP hrs -.- Sry, but I have to say this. There is obviously nothing to plan and not much things we can do there right. We can't possibly arrange some captain ball's game and play with them. The worst thing is... My funny Character Development teacher likes to make fun of me! She nvr fails to say," I dohwanna talk to you la, so stress one; Some ppl who has low EQ; I like to pok your screen..." All these things are killing me. Ppl who are wondering were the hell have I been for the past 3 days, sry but I just currently not available and I'm back!



Life is no fun at all, when things start to get better, I thot I could talk to you w/o any barrier in myself, something's bond to happen (:
You can choose to ignore me, your choice, I don't really care.
I've wasted too much energy and time thinking that you'll actually grow for the better.
And now that I've realised, you took everything for granted, and you'll nvr grow up.
When ppl ask you how old are you, you can nvr answer,'I'm old enough to think for myself'.
That's quite a great humiliation. Think about it.

No comments: