Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wooots! Flag day, President's Challenge 2008! Why the hell am i so high over this.
DAC/06, bishan. I thot there'll be alot alot alot of crowd, and i mean ALOT. Guess what? There're more SP-er's then the crowd! Wth right! Interchange, MRT stations, NTUCs, Hawker Centres, Food Courts, Wet Markets, Traffic Lights, Zebra Crossing, where single place you can think of, were filled with students from SP. Omg, srsly, this is the first flag day I've done, donating the most amount of money, myself -.- It was practically so cramped, I mean you see a bunch of students every 1m, its so sickening right. Yea, we were at the interchange, and I saw this on one of the pillars, so yea, I joined in the fun and there goes my first sticker, donated to the needy wall. Its the best damn place to get donation yea? POSB atm lol! And ppl were really damn generous there, they draw notes and notes, and they donate coins and coins. I mean small coins, not gold ones. Actually gold ones also have, 5c?
Yeay! Slackers at playground!

$28.25 <333

Tiring but fun, noisy but heart-warming. DAC/06, my class, 3 years, we'lll work hard tgt.
Srsly, I just so miss LY.

No comments: