Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dear dear diary,

School is so absolutely damn boring, self-study after school (whr I see ppl playing games, psp, in the study room instead of really studying), lectures (whr some lecturers make no diff from reading off the notes itself), tutorials (whr our teacher pangseh us on the v first lesson and leave us hungry hungry in the cold cold classroom w viwawa majongs and youtube videos and song sending and downloading games), breaks and more breaks (whr there're vending machines everywhr, and that couldn't stop us from getting more food)...

Project works are piling up. School, which in the calendar, has only only started for one week, but to me, school seems like its been a year long. Homeworks come all in a shot, but thankfully, I dod POA, which lessens my work load. My friends are so so harworking, and I'm stilling playing. I tell myself I'm not there yet, but it seems to me that I won't be there anytime soon. I can't concentrate, which in the other words, still not in the studying mood. School's environment's v good, but I can't concentrate in the day time. I need hours and hours so sleep in the afternoon before I can study at night. But timetable's a mess, and I can't get home early. I need sleep, sleep and more sleep. Is there a way, for me, to turn the clock the other way round.......?

I have great great new friends in DAC/06, and seems like I've lost contact with LY. How can I manage so many things at a time? Save me save me! ):

Bye diary.
<33

No comments: