Monday, April 07, 2008

Its kinda like-dontlike feeling.
Yes, orientation started.

Seeing JieXian & Yiqi first thing in the morning was heart-warming, cuz at least I know, there's someone, I know in school. Proceeded to the main entrance for SB w laughter, questions, and answers, like as if, we've nvr met before. The thing is, everybody knew there're classes except me!! Haha, I guess I didnt hear what the facilitator was saying when she called my up ytd. I was sleeping lmao.

DAC06, 3 years down the road.
Walked in to the lecture hall, one word, QUIET.
No one even talked to me, I walked to the last seat in the middle row of my class, and sat down. For pratically 1hr, I was quiet, I didn't talked, didn't speak a word. The reason was simple. Everybody looks fierce, the feeling was like, 'if I'm gonna talk, nobody's gonna answer me, so I better keep my mouth shut kinda thing.'
Tht was before everything. Icebreakers, plus more icebreakers. 'wht class are you from?' '06! 06! 06!'
Stepped back to the same LT, same place, same seat. We were more bonded, we talked, we shared, we laughed, and of course, jokes jokes and more jokes.
I believe, DAC06, will nvr be boring.

Heh, and caught this idk what movie title cuz as usual, I didnt pay much attention gah gah!


I dont like this feeling.
Now school's started for me, and soon, everyone.
Whr will Loyalty be?

No comments: