Saturday, April 05, 2008

Weather was fine when we took off from S'pore, but who knows it'll rain there. Oh dear, wooden planks were slippery & & & it took me so long to climb the stupid stairs. Like alwys, they'll suggest me to stay there as they come back to S'pore cuz that'll train my independent skills. Eh, like wth, low tide, the wooden plank damn hard to climb one ok!
(pictures were in random order, all thanks to blogger. well doneee!)





















I'll be back there like, next year. Haha, wonderful experience, it rly is.
I mean, I've seen how life is in poor regions of the world. How they survive, how the study, how they live, how they depend on themselves. Unlike us, we take things for granted, everything comes to us once we open our eyes. I mean, yea, sometimes, its just great to know how blessed I am. So, stop complaining! Gah Gah!

No comments: