Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm more than happy with my life now, cuz I'm found my happiness alrdy.
I really dno what's gonna happen in the future, but at least for now, I know, I'm not supposed to complain.
You see in my life, I couldn't ask for more alrdy. I have all that everyone on earth wants and wishes for. Someone carries my laptop everywhr I go, w/o complaining, w/o nagging, w/o whining at anything, asking for nothing in return. Someone dosen't mind giving me morning calls early in morning and traveling all the way to aljunied accompanying me to school, even when that's a longer route to reach school on time. Someone gossips with me about any other thing in school and we'll laugh and joke about the same old thing almost every single day. Someone provides us with unlimited junk food supplies (of course I made my contribution too). Thanks ppl, you ppl made my day (:
It indeed v boring with school and homeworks, more lectures and more tutorials, projects and CIPs, but I can't help it right. All we can do is to whine and whine, complain and complain, make use of every single break we have to slack and talk and play pranks.
Have you guys ever realised that even every single dumb action/word makes my life so much more interesting in school? Yes. We see the Mr.Billabong guy everyday, laughing at the first day where I borrowed the charger from him, laughing at how funny he looks like with his round round hairstyle, laughing that he's my type (-.- just becuz we bought the same laptop and we see each other everyday); We walk through the same place every single day, sometimes, more than once per day, we climbed the same stairs, we would laugh at each others 'be careful, got steps ar!'; We would joke about every single person in class, from Tiger to German Mole to speechless guy; we'll suan every lecturer that just doesn't fit our expectations; we'll pin-point every tutor that doesn't allow our lil lil private conversations; We'll eat and eat and eat. We argue, we laughed, we talked, we spent almost half our everyday's 24hr with each other, but we are all happy. And, I like someone to go home with me everyday after school. I like to complain and whine about school life, I don't mind going out after school even when I'm v tired. I don't want things like this to end, cuz I am v happy, I know.
If I'm only allowed to say a one last sentence, it will be,
I love my life now.

No comments: