Monday, October 18, 2010

TEN things I want to say to ten different people right now.

First day of school was good because we had our MA tutorial in the afternoon canceled (Y) I like lecturers who cancels their first tutorials cuz we have nothing to do anyway right!!!!! Tmr is not gonna be that good cuz I'll be removing my stitch tmr at Parkview & I actually felt the thread inside my mouth just now!!! The last time I extracted the tooth, I could feel like also but I tried not to think about it this time round :[

Went shopping and ate Bugis's Duck rice!! Super nice! Xinyan bought alot alot of cute cute things but I'm on a budget week, so nothing for me :]

xxxxx

I wanna tell Mummy, I love you alot alot.
I wanna tell Daddy, please take care yeah.
I wanna tell Sister, jiayous for your projects (& pls do them on your own)!
I wanna tell Wqing, I miss you now!!
I wanna tell Nicole, 26th Nov!!!
I wanna tell Xinyan, thanks for being there for me everything I complain in class!
I wanna tell Joey, Movie date next week & non-stop fun!
I wanna tell Nuning, don't worry, we'll all there for you.
I wanna tell Thomas, IMY come back soon!
I wanna tell ********, better don't piss me off when I'm in a good mood.

No comments: