Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nine things about myself.

Before I start writing 9 things about myself, I wanna pen this down.

It was this Indian man who changed my impression a lil. It's not me being racist or I detest Indian man or what, but I think most chinese families has this similar thingo. When the kids are young, parent's would give examples of "bad guys" whom we should avoid. I am very sure many of your parents would use the words "black" or "fierce looking" to describe "bad guys" right!!!!!!! So it became something I am afraid of, even up till now. I always had the "I shall stay away from them" kind of thinking when I see one around me. But of course not those whom are my friends la, you get what I mean? Those weird weird looking ones.

But there is something and this particular time of the day when I will choose to be as near to them as possible. That's when I board the train to school. I'll try to locate any of them on the seats and walk in front of them, CUZ I WANNA SIT right! I know most of them will alight at Outram Park and there I will get my seat until I reach school. Only that. The rest, I'ld avoid.

This evening when I come was omw home from school, there is this guy was is sitting on the reserved seat. He is a chinese, young (around our age), quiet, but he looks like one of those weirder people or you'ld call them retard. I mean the real meaning of retard. When the person beside him gets down the train, he quickly puts his hand on the chair! He has no friends there and he was alone, so I have no idea why he wants to occupy that space for. The lady beside me and myself, didn't dare to grab that seat cuz he looks really weird and keeps staring at us, with words mumbling in his mouth. At the other side of the empty seat, this indian man took saw what happened, took a look at the both of us, and then stared at the seat, looked at us again, and then he shifted to the empty seat beside the weird guy. After which, he looked up and told us, have a seat, no worries. Omg! At that point in time, I really admired him for what he did and I swear I gotta pen this down so that I'll rmb NOT all "black" and "fierce looking" people are "bad guys" lol.

School was good today, had this lesson called "Communication Skills for Business". I thought it was kinda similar to "Critical Reasoning Skills" and "Report Writing and Presentation Skills" cuz we're required to anaylse and then write reports, after that, CLASS PRESENTATION. I thought it would be quite boring for now, but the lecturer sounds really funny & of course my class is always so active during discussions and we had so much fun this afternoon! We had to write and analyse ourselves to see what are the jobs that suit us so we could start writing a job resume next week! Kinda looking forward to that yeah \m/

Removed my stitch early in the morning and had my last tooth patched ^^ Only gonna see her in April, which is 6months later (Y)!!! Had laksa for dinner, home-cooked! Yummilicious I like!!!!!!

8am class tmr morning. AFA2, Caleb Lye. Many said that the lesson will only last for 20mins if cuz he taught us last semester and has got nothing to know more about. Lecture at 2 in the afternoon, SAME lecturer, SAME module. Lame right? 4hours break for the same thingo! And oh yes, Poly50 tmr! One last one before the actual one next Wednesday :D Gonna see MFP! Happy Happy!!

xxxxxxx

1. I am very outspoken & super str8 forward
2. I love red & lime green
3. I enjoy staying at home as much as be outside playing
4. Once I start on something I like, I MUST finish it
5. Photography rocks my socks
6. I can draw super chio pictures
7. I spent 3/4 of my schooling life with pure chinese classmates
8. I nvr believed in happily ever after
9. Nine is my favourite #

No comments: