Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blue in the sky, Sand in my toes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I like how much fun I had with this bunch of people. Although we aren't that close to the extend that we talk to each other everyday, but I believe that the bond we have with one another is nothing less. I like how the silence between the people feels really comfortable, although there isn't much time of silence cuz we're all so noisy. I like how we talk and play like as if nobody else's care, although I know how many people are staring at us. I like the way we communication, not to the point but yet that str8 forward cuz only the intended parties need to know. I like how we wait for one another's food to arrive before we "jia" and how much gossips and stories we always have to share.


Photobucket

No comments: