Sunday, October 24, 2010

SEVEN things that crosses my mind alot

Becareful to whom you give your heart because when you give your heart to someone, you're not only going to give the person the right to love you, but also the right to hurt you.

This week has been a breeze and I cannot imagine how fast this semester is going to pass because a week feels like just a day to me :( Idk to leave school in a few months time and end up somewhere else although the future seems bright after listening to how Caleb analyses. I wanna continue studying, whether in University or in ACCA. I don't mind working and studying for ACCA at the same time, although night classes can be really tiring. I just don't wanna think about it yet. Maybe in a few weeks' time after those people from the big 4 come down to give us career talks.

Went FairPrice Finest with 5 yima & Milly jiejie & "Driver" this afternoon to do some groceries shopping. I completed all my tutorials (AMaths & MA) and I totally completely accidentally forgot about this module called AFA2 until Daniel smsed me and asked if I done with AFA2's tutorial as well. Totally kinda spoiled my mood cuz I thought I finished all my tutorials and I could RELAX :( Till now I am still not done with my AFA tutorial which I am kinda sad but I'll complete it in a while's time before I head out to Escape Theme Park tmr with Milly jie jie, Wqing, Driver and Mummy & Xuan will head to Wild wild wet! Omg I srsly wanna go Wild wild wet but all thanks to the sudden bloodly-out-break :( Its ok! I'll still got there next time, and hopefully I can do with MFP!!!!!!!!

Decided on 18th of December to celebrate Xmas with my BFFs cuz Yanwei is going Penang on the 19th :[


I saw this at Fairprice just now & I think its super chio! I wanna get it but I think its really expensive, around like $9+!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for my updates tmr! I'll be back with tons of pictures I swear! I will bring my DSLR to Escape :) Wait, its my sister's I mean lol!

xxxxx

List of 7 things that crosses my mind alot:
1. When I die, will you cry?
2. What will my occupation be in the future?
3. I wanna do interior designing for my future apartment
4. I can continue studying
5. I wanna go Venice for Honeymoooon!!!!
6. Money to drop from the sky
7. Have 48 hours a day.

No comments: