Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Escape to the wetlands

Downtown with my dearest family was the greatest thing you could ever imagine! Sadly I can't go with MFP :( But Joey promised me that she'll go rock down Wild Wild Wet with me next time \m/ !!!

Mummy & Zixuan went WWW while the rest of us headed to Escape :( How I wish I could go WWW! I've been talking about the entrance since ages ago and now when I have the chance to go, cannot go :( Poor WanQing and I :(

Photobucket

Its ok! We have the cutest people with us and we made our trip so interesting because.... WE DON'T HAVE TO Q FOR THE RIDES! Practically not much people's there although its a weekend! Like what I told Milly jie jie, rich then go USS alr what! Still come to this run down area for what!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like at night can film ghost movie also no need lighting lol!

Photobucket

We tried all the rides except for the Haunted House which is a big NO-NO!!! Luckily I have WanQing with me! If its Zixuan I think she'll force us in or something and not the other way round.

Went for Go Kart first, cuz obviously that's the only thing that is attractive there. Even the GO-Kart no need to queue for long sia. That's how pathetic the amount of people there is :( We had a warm up round with the Go-Kart Doubles, Wanqing drove me, Milly jiejie drove "driver" hahah! (For the first time, the driver is on the passenger seat) After that we went for a second round with a swap of drivers. WanQing said I was a reckless driver, but she don't know how I felt! It was so irritating when the lady in front of me couldn't drive properly, couldn't keep left, that's why I couldn't over take, neither could I slow down because Milly Jiejie's car is behind us. Omg I kept shouting "keep left" in the middle of the journey but that woman think she v funny hor, ignore us. Summore she doesn't know how to follow instructions one. Those helpers ask us to stop on the hill before going back to park the car, she just chiong all the way and left the helpers with some hand signal like "oh wtf is she doing" that kind you know. That's why hor, not I reckless driver, just that I met a rule-less driver on the road.

And thn we went to try the individual go-kart which was supposedly more fun. This time round that lady was queuing behind us again. So I smart alr. Be the first to set off. Only can block her, she cannot block me :p But unfortunately, WanQing's was behind hers and she finally knew how I felt lol! In the end of the day, "Driver" couldn't take it alr, so he went to bang that woman's car behind and over took her lol! Epic sia! The way he describe right, really damn funny hahah!

And oh, we gave her a name. Her name was "To the left, to the left."

And then we went to try on the Yakult fly, the ferris wheel, and some family ride mini roller coaster thingy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

WanQing couldn't resist the Viking's temptation and went on the ride with Driver. I didn't wanna do it because I had the super bad experience last year in Malaysia. Super Chengze sat with me and started crying non stop and I had to comfort him in the middle of the ride. Charyl couldn't take the continuous cycle and started vomitting in the hotel room. I started having giddy giddy feeling all because the man who operated the Viking didn't let it stop. It went on and on for at least 20-25 mins. Omg it was super long + all the drama thingo on the ride. Really bth. Maybe I'll do it in Genting when Mummy is there. I rmbed the last time I went, I sat on the roller coaster with Mummy beside me, but I was still so scared that I cried on the ride. And hey, its a mini coaster lol.

Photobucket

We went to purchase Ponchos for the wet and wild ride and since there was nobody queuing, we've decided to make full use of the money. I told her : Sit one time, poncho $1.50 each. Sit 2 times, $0.75, so we sit until one ride $0.05 la lol!!! In the end we took the ride for about 5 times before we've decided that the poncho's not going to work anymore cuz water is starting to sip in :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aferwhich we went to meet Mummy & Nicole since they're done with their WWW too! Had Macs for dinner and I went to sit the indoors Ferris Wheel is Nicole while the rest took the car home.

Photobucket

Ya know why am I on the phone? They called me and ask me if I had time to buy 4D for them lol!

Photobucket

We've thn decided to check out the arcade but I thought it would be rather expensive if we were to play there, so we must as well go take neo prints right! We spent like 1 and a half hr at the machine there deciding on what to design hahaha! I cheated because these are not the original copy but I took the pictures with my DSLR while she's designing at the last part :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like super cute only! This is my favourite :)

Photobucket

I can't wait for the Genting trip in exactly a month's time and all my Xmas gatherings are almost decided alr!!! Omg can't wait for school to end alr wth hehehe!!!

No comments: