Friday, October 22, 2010

Eight ways to win my heart


I wonder how can people react normally after a big quarrel. I mean its not like as if we're on good terms alr, not like as if you don't know I still don't like to talk to you, not like as if you don't know they're closer to me. Why are you still trying to cling on to my friends :[ I am so happy when Lalitha smsed me this afternoon when I joined Daniel they all for lunch before Maths lesson. She asked if I wanted to join them for project cuz she knew it would be better that way, without having to stick to the old group :] I really appreciate that! I like how my classmates think for me and how they show they care.

I met Joey at the CASS room after school today and stayed there for an hour or so doing m tutorials while my dear friend is sleeping on the sofa! The aircon in the room is damn shiok and I like it the way it is! There are so many Mac Pcs but I really dk how to operate them :[ I keep pressing "Safari" waiting for something to pop out like how Microsoft window does, but nothing came out and I couldn't do anything with it. Life sucks like that!

Having IS lesson tmr and I srsly hope she can change it to another day to make my friday timeslot free so that I can do other things :> I hate the project work that we still have to stick to the same old group. I don't like how the way it works.

xxxxx

Win by heart,
1. Be true
2. Be honest
3. Be self-less
4. Be cute
5. Be rich
6. Be as str8 forward as I am
7. Be my bestfriend
8. Be who you really are

No comments: