Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dark blue misty laces

People wouldn't agree with me for no reason. I really dw to go back to school tmr because the thought of seeing people I really fdw to see makes me want to skip school.

I don't like people who will act cute in front of the lecturers and pretend as if they are really cool, when the fact is not true. I don't like people who smile in front of me, knowing that I don't like them and I think the reverse is true. I cannot stand people who will kinda por your classmates and lecturers just to get benefits or to win favour, I don't like. I don't like people will stick to me where ever I go when they know I fdon't like them. I don't like to have a dog barking behind talking bad about me yet following me around. I don't like hypocrites who will talk bad about me to other people but obviously those people will come and tell me cuz no one likes people who complains. I don't like to feel this reluctant to do something. I don't like to don't like to go school. I don't like to frown/be angry in school cuz its a place where I make alot of friends.

I am not that kind of person who will smile and laugh with you and talk bad about you behind your back but you are. If I don't like you, I show it on my face. I just don't talk to you. If you piss me off, means you piss me off. You don't have to try and salvage this situation because I tell you, no use trying. It wouldn't work. Things don't happen in a day or after an accident. I just don't like you and these are cumulative. Try harder to make me smile, you. I just wish that my 5 senses would automatically shut off when it comes to you, so that I will love school as it is.

On a sidenote, tmr marks the start of another 1/2 semester in school and its gonna be the last semester in Singapore Polytechnic SB! I kinda really look forward to it (except for the above mentioned)!

P/S Removing my stitch on Tuesday before I head to school for lessons! Hurray!

No comments: