Friday, June 03, 2011

This is what I need



Graduation was on 25th May and I really appreciate everyone who came down just to take a picture or two with me, chit-chat and catch up. I really love all these people and I will dedicate a post to them when I am free, and back from M'sia. I will miss Mummy alot alot alot for the next few days :( Loooooooooooove!

x x x x x x

I'm leaving for M'sia in a few hour's time. That's what I know, going M'sia. Which part? Idk. When are we coming back? I also dk. But Idc cuz I'm going with the awesome people who'll have everything planned and we just got to enjoy :) Love them! Muuuuuuuuuuua. I'll TWEET and FB like spammers when I am back! Like the usual me :D Although I'll be missing the NDP training and dinner with The Space Troopers, movie with the NDP group but I'm sure I will enjoy much much in M'sia too! Grateful for that :) Crimson's outing has shifted to a later date and I love these people too! 

x x x x x x

There are so many things happening for the past weeks. Arguments, unhappiness, misunderstandings - are way out of control. I have so many things to voice out but I don't want to start another hot topic and I really hope things will end here like soon. Why can't we have peace and why are there people who like to put words into my mouth? Since when did I say that I'm unhappy because I wasn't a TL? Since when did I say I'm not happy with that K? Since when was I included and dragged into this entire wave. Just because we were once in the same group, it doesn't mean that you understand me that much that you can talk to people on my behalf. People don't hate you for ONE reason. Its something cumulative and things you do have accumulated over-time. Just because we are the unlucky ones that started entertaining your nonsense doesn't mean that you can climb over our head. It doesn't mean that people who are not capable on the surface cannot do things properly. Even if you don't like what is done, why not give people a chance? I really dislike people who are arrogant and think that they're damn big shot and can control about so many things. I really don't like the fact that you can go round talking about a whole group of entity that you don't like. I really detest people who don't know how to respect others. Hello, earn your respect because respect is not something that should be taken for granted. I always believe, if you wanna do something big - put others before yourself. 

x Peace x 

No comments: