Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No time for kit-kat

I can't believe how busy life is for me. I know, I have no school currently, but tuitions, primers, plannings and NDPs! Gosh like a hell lot of things to do. Tutee requests for 3 times a week when its twice originally so I have one less day to be a home. And seriously speaking, I haven't been having the luxury to even spend a whole day at home for quite some time already. I need a break from the busy schedules! Let me do a checklist for the events coming up.

15/6 - Tuition
16/6 - DT & DL & Photohunt
17/6 - 2 Tuitions
18/6 - NDP @ Floating Platform!
19/6 - Crimson's outing
20/6 - MFP's outing
21/6 - Donny's outing
22/6 - Chalet
23/6 - Chalet + 2 Tuitions
24/6 - 2 Tuitions
25/6 - NDP @ Floating Platform

P/s school is starting on the 20/6, basically every single day. I know. That's crazy. I'll be back.

No comments: