Saturday, June 25, 2011

A little more adventurous journey


Yes yes! For the past one week, I've been meeting up with the best group of people(s)! From Crimson to MFP to Donny and then the chalet, it was a big big blast I swear! Had so many inside jokes, laugh until I wanna die, yes always so :) I love this bunch of people! I mean I really didn't expect Donny to be so bonded and so.. erm together. They were really not like this during POC but now, woah fantastic group! Hehehe. School started since Monday and tomorrow's gonna be my 6th lesson out of the 20+ and I cannot rmb how I even managed to survive through so many lessons already. The lectures are boring as usual, until the lecturers started to talk nonsense! And by nonsense I really mean words that are really unexpected and all. I love the direct bus to school cuz there's 64 to take and I don't have to cross the over-head bridge anymore. I guess I'll have the privilege to not take the train for at least 1 - 2 years down the road, which may be a good thing! There's school in the morning (econs) again and I really don't like it cuz its so so so boring but no choice I still have to go for it! NDP after that and I'll go down on my own. I can't catch the bussing :( Ok long day ahead and I shall go for my sleep (again)! Goodnight boos!

No comments: