Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Graduation 2011

2008... wow that's like already 3 years ago. I still rmb how everyone gathered in Grand Audi receiving their graduation certificates, taking endless photos! That was in Chung Cheng :) I still kept the photos, still so memorable. Now, I can't believe I actl graduated from SP. It feels like so weird, like my journey just started. But now its coming to an end. I'm an SP alumni now, how great. 

My class DAC/06, hasn't been the best class one could be in. Really. Classroom politics, arguments with the  lecturers and all. I don't really like it. But they're the ones who were with me throughout this 3 years with some classmates I don't even understand, even until now. But I believe we'll still be meeting out and stuff and I'll be looking forward to them! :) Thank you DAC/06! You guys are awesome!

DAC/06
How I wish I knew this bunch of people below since I was in Year 1! If so, we would  still be in school and we'll graduate happily ever after 2 years later.. We seldom meet up now, I mean compared to the previous quarter-year, but you will still be the best of what I always wanted. MFP, you can't be the biggeset part of my life in SP, but you'd always be the best part 

My Favourite People
Primers (extract)
I feel especially loved seeing this bunch of people. Graduation was only a few days after I knew them during POC camp 2011 and they all came down to see me! Like omg I am super super super touched ok! I mean they're just an sms away, cuz I sent them an sms, really not expecting much but EVERY SINGLE ONE of them dropped by! Thank you Donny :)

Donny
Mummy 
Sister
 We took this photo before we went in to the graduation hall! JJ finally agreed to take photo lol!

DAC/06 (extract)

Shikuan

Nisa


Wensze

Date

Sebbysoo
My graduation was wonderful, because of everyone here. I couldn't upload all the photos here but you could check them out on my facebook. Click Here!

No comments: