Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Donny will agree

This, is an overdue POC'11 post. Since like 1 month ago, but I wanna pen them down :) 

Donny (my group name la), started of with 13 freshies, me and Guan Siang, and the weird atmosphere. Really weird. The girls are like damn quiet, the guys keep on wanting to change group, some even kept on creating trouble for us :( I know it was very far off when I took this group to compare with Andrea last year! The guys were like so so high, Raymond was even like a mad; Sherileen and Beeqi waking up earlier than me in the morning, starting at me sleep; practiced our dance and everyone was so participative and we were like the champions for almost all the coming events! I mean even comparing to Crimson, this group here this year is really, bwg. REALLY! Like a hard to control and the girls like a shy, the guys like a dw to talk to me :( I was damn sad and I rmbed I told GuanSiang, "This group, is the hardest bunch of people I've met." 

Maybe, just because they were a bunch of sweethearts who are really really shy and they take so so so long to open up! I mean LOOK AT US NOW! You all jealous right! Who went out as many times as us together! I really don't think anybody did (haolian face) and which group is as enthu as us now! Nobody right!!!!!!!!!!! 

Only 2 of them joined NDP this year, abit sad though if not we'd have alot more fun, but its really very unexpected that we've come this far in just ONE month. Like seriously. ONE month! Hurray! Now, this bunch of people, are as important to me as MFP and Crimson! <3<3

Pixels ( in random order )






















I am pretty sure, at the start of the camp, none of us here expected us to be this close like how we are now. Really. I appreciate them alot, alot.

"Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows." They are the ones.
Ok I want to end my post with the picture of my Happy Girl :D 万岁!

No comments: