Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slowady


If nobody knows about what happened today, HAHAHA joke! Cuz I think almost everyone knows! I was so gan jiong in the morning that I wasn't sleeping till 6 plus AM and wanted to have breakfast with my Mummy. So I went to take a "1hr" nap which lasted from 6.15 - 12.00, yeah, 1 hr nap!

Woke up at 12 because I heard "大阿姨 wake-up!" from Thomas, and all thanks to him, I woke up in time for some last minute revision before my paper which was scheduled at 4.00pm. Before I had lunch, I was all ready for school, tied up my hair, wore a watch and changed my clothes. The next thing I did was to check Mysas for my seat number, only to realise that MY PAPER IS ON THE NEXT DAY! Like wth :( Blur or what! I rmbed I told my Mummy that my first paper starts on her Birthday so I couldn't celebrate with her or sth. But WHY DID I GOT ALL THE DATES MIXED UP AFTER THAT :( Yes, my paper starts on her Birthday, which is like 12 hours later. 

Now I had one more day to study but I basically did nothing for the whole day except for sleeping and watching tv. Life sucks I know, people are laughing at me but I don't care! The exam hall's at T17 tmr meaning that I don't have to reach school that early (Y). I can't wait for these few days to be over then I'll be officially done with Poly! But these comes with consequences like Thomas is going back to Germany and WanQing is going off to ShangHai!

Ok, let's forget all these and I gotta be back doing my 15 past year Maths paper before the paper tmr. Goodluck yeah! I just hope that I will make no careless mistakes (like I always did during my revision)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: