Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a great great day



I've been chioning IAP like mad :( I don't really have project mates I swear. I've been doing everything alone, even if they did something, all are almost wrong and I've have to re-do them. It has been like this for the past whole year, the entire 8 credit module and I'm been the one going through all the stress and the whole journey alone. I love my family for that because they'd help me do some of the work and also help me 讨回公道. 

Tmr will be the last day of this whole IAP thingy. 我没有失去什么,也得到了很多. I learnt alot throughout this whole project. 我们最好跟会做事的人合作,不然到最后,吃亏的人还是自己. 

I've done alot for it, really alot alot. I put in so much effort and I proved that I can get A without the help of the others, they are just getting my scores. I get all the knowledge and at least I am the one who benefited from this learning journey. I am not complaining and I know I cannot complain because I was the one who agreed to do this project together in the first place. But whatever it is, I will not 坐以待毙, I'll voice out what I am supposed to get and why I am doing so. 老虎不发威,不要把我当病猫.

I hope tmr's presentation will be a successful one cuz I've prepared for it since long ago, and hope they wouldn't screw up their parts since they know nothing much about the content that I wrote. Goodluck to everyone who's going through the stressful presentation tmr :)! Jiayou!

P/S. Went WanNing and Charmaine's house to 拜年 earlier today and we had so much fun talking. Always love these girls! Shoutout to Rachel, Jodie, WanNing & Charmaine : 我爱你们!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL!!!!!!!

No comments: