Thursday, February 10, 2011

疯狂指数 飚升





If I tell you life has been really good for the past few days, I am like 100% lying. I've been missing gatherings with LY for sucha long long time not because I didn't wanna see them but I just didn't have time to be out for the entire night, not worrying about all the projects I have on hand. 

Not enough sleep, contacts been drying up really quickly for IDK why too, which makes my eyes even sleepier. :( I still have lotsa things to do for my project, reports and presentation on the first monday of the study week and then 3 exam papers and the end of my poly life. How fast, but before I reach the 1 march 2011, maybe I'm alr giving up on alot of things. Like all the entertainment that keeps me sane, all those people whom I play with every single day now. 

Things are so gonna be different and I am sure that my life will be going through a big disaster in the coming week. Endless revisions and numerous past year papers. If I can do well after doing all those, I don't mind doing them over and over again.... which means I've got to go print alot of paper and waste alot of money again. Printing at home can be super costly and timely (yes omg I am mad alr, using accounting terms) but whatever. I needa go catch some sleep before I cannot do anything more tmr. Goodnight lovelies !

No comments: