Friday, February 18, 2011

CNY with my BFFs!!!






Went over to Wanning's house and Charmaine's house for some Chinese New Year visiting over the previous weekend and we had so much fun (watching tv) Hahaha! I know lame but we gave Charmaine a belated Birthday mini celebration yeah. Haha! This is our second year having this visiting and the feeling's so good :D Cake at Wanning's house was awesome and Wanning's mum is as funny as ever! Charmaine's mum prepared so much food! Spoiled for choices, fishball bring my favourite yeah!!!! And while otw to Charmaine's house, we were introduced to her dad, "Mr.Stop"!!!! Inside joke, you won't know what it means unless you're us :D

x x x x

Revision after revision :( Sucks to be having exams soon! Meeting my bbffl tmr to study together before going for tuition and cutting my hair on Saturday, and then studying at the Airport with WanQing before she leaves for Fudan in 2 weeks' time! 

No comments: