Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beautifully disastered.



Hello everyone :D! I'm in a good mood today cuz I just had dinner with my parents at GoldenMile! Ok, that's not the main reason. Anw, there's no exam today and I'm super elated that I gotta rest for damn long last night :D Cool or what and I finally got the time to play with Thomas! Been shutting him away from me cuz I really needed to study. Unearthly hour's sleep like from 6am-12pm everyday is no good at all and I can't stand it after like 2 days. Really gonna concus if I do that every single day. Today and tmr's gonna be back to normal and hopefully I'll be able to study for MA awhile ltr as well as tmr. The last 2 days has been disastrous. 


On a side note, Thomas is heading back to Germany on Sunday :( He told me that he needs to save his digital camera's battery cuz "Thomas needs it on the aeroplane"!!!! Cool or whattttttttttttttttt!! And one more thing, I just realised "aeroplane" is not found in american spelling cuz Google Chrome underlined it for me o.o! Yeah, been too/quite reliant on auto-correction which makes my english spelling go from bad to worse cuz I don't have to worry about spelling anything wrong before the program highlights the word for me!


Tuition in the morning tmr, meeting Milly Jie Jie at Tampines for her to end her dental, and then maybe shopping with Molly Jie Jie in the evening! Anw, I heard of sooooo too many people heading over to Expo's Burberry fair. It is that cheap afterall?

No comments: