Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Mad fast

Time is passing so fast that hey! Its alr past 1/3 of Feb 2011 and I'm not yet done with anything. Exams are coming, submissions are rushing, school is ending :(

I had my FIRST 7.30am tutorial in school today and that feeling is kinda.....SHIOK hahaha! Like everyone's rushing for school before we are locked out of the room. Haiya lame, who also know he won't lock the door la! But still, at least we had something new :)

P.S. I saw this Indian man watching a China Drama on a China Iphone on train this morning. Yes lol, with no english subtitles or whatsoever. Just wondering if he robbed the wrong man HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Life can be stressful and boring, but I just need an hour to play with Thomas when I come home from school everyday! That is more than enough. Thank god for him :D

I shall go take a nap now, cuz I still have a make-up last minute tuition requested by my tutee in 2 hours' time. Ciaos~

No comments: