Thursday, December 30, 2010

Unless you're me.

You won't know how happy am I unless you are in my shoes. Or maybe you can be Weijian, Zixuan or my sister. They witnessed me doing the same thing since this afternoon and I continued doing it when I came home from tuition. It was really super tedious but what do, I chose this module. I have been meddling with around 700 pages of excel tabs for the past few hours and until now, I think I still have around 100 tabs to go. But that is a huge success alr cuz I need to send everything in by tmr morning and hopefully I can get everything printed by tmr afternoon where zixuan and weijian will be available to sign all those documents for me. If not I will be the one doing it all alone (you can imagine how pathetic I am right now).

For the past few hours, they've been playing Zombie Farm like nobody's business and I've been trying to rush out whatever I could. Time is running out because I need to get everything done by 8am. Weijian needs to do his new school onlin application by 9am so I gotta help him out and that's one of the reason why he is here today. They are now all sound asleep (at least I think so) and I am the only one typing and still trying to figure out "short-cuts" in excel. 

加油!我可以的!

I gotta tahan a few hours more because even if I sleep now, I think I cannot wake up in time for Weijian's application and I will be scolded by at least 10 people, downstairs and upstairs. And I need to send everything to the printing shop downstairs by like morning cuz Saturday is a Public holiday! Nobody's gonna print for me and I have like 800 pieces to print, who can be that crazy right!

No comments: