Saturday, December 18, 2010

Genting 2010 (Day 2)

27 December 2010

Everything, every single thing we did in Day 2 was to - play!!!!!! Day 2 was Theme Park day and we chiong-ed from 10AM in the morning to 10PM (outdoors) and 1AM (indoors)! Magnificant thing we did right! Too awesome to describe everything we did, so here are some of the highlights :)

Check out the 3 - 4 tables we need just for breakfast alone! Too many people, too much fun!!! Aren't you eggcited just by reading these!!!!!!!!!!! Check out more below :DDD





10 AM - Station 1 (I call this the swing, but I think its called the Spinner!)



Yes, you're right! The weather in the morning is quite hottttttttttttt we could even survive without jacket! In fact, I think we need some shade!!! 


Station 2 (Cyclone!!!!!!!!!) The queue for this is freakinggggggggg long!!!! I think we almost queued for 1hr for that 2mins ride where we'll scream our hearts out. I cried on the ride the other last time I came here. It was quite amazing I wasn't really scared this time round!


There we 3 huge downturns and it was damn scary I swear!!!!!!!!




Station 3 (Spaceshot) OMG KILL ME I ALSO DON'T DARE TO SIT OK!!!!! But Wq, Zx, Wj, Sm, Mummy, sister, Uncle, Daryl and Charyl went got the ride! It was damn super scary just by looking at it ok :<



Ya, cuz I wasn't going for the ride, so I became the "Bag-carrier". 
















That was the Dinosaur Land we visited for the first time despite our 3rd time there. Not very amazing but quite interesting with the kids around!


Oh, the Nestle Ice Cream was awesome! It was RM5 for 2 scoops and the rainbow scoop was awesome you know :D We had so many cones although the weather's getting real cold by that time.



Station 5 (Dragon!!!!!!!!!!) Ok, I am or we are all very eggcited for this ride you know why? We've been there for so many times but we've never taken the ride before. It was either closed for the day or totally closed for maintenance until we didn't have chance to take the ride :<








Awesome awesome ride I swear! I think we took almost 9 times during evening time. Must sit until shiok you know! Like for those years, PAY BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, there's something we did that pissed off those customers at KFC. Everytime the ride goes indoor, we'll shout something new like "WOoooooo~, WEeeeeeeee~, Yoooooo~" and somemore I cannot rmb alr cuz it was damn fast!!!! The only one I rmb was "Ha ha ha ha 我不怕!!!!!!!!!!!" cool right!!!

And there you see this small little cute boy here with us, doing so many different weird poses!





Station 6 (Ancient Car) My driver was a small kid with a lousy car. Look and you shall know!!!



Station 7 (Aiya I lost count and Idk what is this called alr!!!!!!!)


Gotta pay for this RM20. My sister and I didn't take this because it was too too scary like Spaceshot. Ok, I had another reason. Heavy flow argh!.



While they went for CockScrew (another roller coaster), I carried all their bags, and this Dragon (Pa Jiao) and had Asam Laksa :) Not bad 5RM quite filling and quite nice!


Night falls and we had some jump shots followed by outdoor theme park's 最后的冲刺!!!!!!



First time visiting this Crazy Science Lab too. It looks weird from the outside so we'd never been in before. But what's inside is abit lame.




By this time, it was almost 10PM and the outdoor theme park's closing alr. The weather was freezing cold and we even had smoke coming out from our mouth cuz it was super cold alr! The haze was damn scary, we couldn't see what's behind us anymore.



Indoor theme park's time!!!!!!!






We went back to our hotel room at around 1AM in the night and it was damn tiring. At first we wanted to meet up after a bath but everyone was so tired that we K.O.ed!!!!!!!!! Goood goood day :D

(To be continued.........)

No comments: