Monday, December 13, 2010

Its my Daddy's Birthday!











Its was Daddy's birthday on the 9th December like I've mentioned in my earlier blog post and mei mei bought an Ice Cream Cake from Swensens! I wanted to have the mango one cuz I didn't get to eat it the other time round (we had cookies&cream previously) but she said it was out-of-stock when she got ours after her work. The chocolaty taste was not bad and we had so much fun with the dry ice (you can see for yourself) haha!!!!! I ate only about 1/5 of the cake and I swear they didn't finish the entire cake but I couldn't find anything left the next day! I didn't dare to eat too much that night cuz I had a morning paper the next morning! Butttttttttttttt.... there goes my cake!! The next birthday we'll be celebrating would be my mum's! It will only take place near the end of Feb so I guess we should not be seeing cakes around anytime soon! :[ Still, Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!!

No comments: