Monday, December 06, 2010

Dum Dee Dum


I just completed the first Maths for Business paper and it was a naise paper I swear. I think its easier than all the other past year papers, or izzit because I did revision for it! Hahaha I feel so proud of myself cuz I had time to do each question 3 times and thn check for the careless mistakes (I always make) ! I think there should be no problem getting an A for the paper if no serious mistakes were made cuz I compared 2 of the answers with ZhiNeng and we got the same ans! That would alr constitute to 19 marks for the entire paper which is about 38%? Hahahaha! Cool right! 

I srsly have no idea at all how to study for tmr's Open book Information System's paper. There is no past year sample questions I can rely and revise on, there is nothing in my mind that would be significantly important that will definitely come out :[ Argh! How how how?????

That will also happen on Wenesday cuz I have no idea how Management Accounting II can be tested with all MCQ questions since it has been open-ended all the while. 

Its ok, I shall just read through the notes and try to get everything into my mind :] 

No comments: