Sunday, December 05, 2010

Too much fun that I felt so sinful!





I am still waiting for WanQ to upload the USS photos after she's back from HK!! I'm sucha lucky girl who got to go to USS at the very last minute! It was gorgeous and I totally had the out-of-singapore feeling in there! Luckily I didn't spend $5 going in at night for the photoshoots because it was so much pretttier in the morning with all the different games! I'm 100% going in for another round although its $66/tix but I guess it is so much worth the price! I am so amazed by all those built-in rides that I took and the eggciting 4D thrills in almost every single ride! 

I swear this is the most worth-it theme park I ever went. Byebye to all those lousy themeparks outside Singapore! USS is now my all-time fav destination! 

Tmr's going to be the first day of the exams and I haven't start studying :< I shall do so now before going to the airport to send them off to HK! 

I'll blog abt the wonderful Genting Trip I have and abt my fav theme park experience after WanQ uploads the photos and after I finish my MST!

On a sidenote, I took up another 2 tuition assignments and I have 3 on hand nowwww. I need more time to do more things! Xmas is coming and I can't waittttttt because I will be spending time with my bffs, mfp and hopefully Crimsons are able to make it as well!

Goodluck to everyone's going for MST next week! You will do well (: 

No comments: