Thursday, December 16, 2010

Genting 2010 (Day 1)

26 December 2010

It was 5am in the morning where we woke up to prepare for our morning trip! Met Milly jiejie downstairs and we caught a cab and left for Beach Road! Genting Trip starts nowwwwww!!!!!!!!


It was super damn early in the morning and we were all hungry you see! Love the char siew baos downstairs! Mini and delicious wahahaha! Each of us had one!


Cheng ze and all arrived awhile after Weijian and we all took CABS there hahaha! You know I saw damn alot of foreigners there especially M'sians! I am not trying to be country-sist here or sth, its just that I didn't see that much of them gathered at one particular place before hahaha!


Check out our cool identical ($9.90) mickey mouse bag pack bought from Far East while shopping for Zixuan's birthday present a month ago! Cool or what!!


We reached our hotel at about 2pm in the afternoon. While walking to our hotel, we saw those crowd gathered at "First world hotel" 's reception waiting to check in. The crowd and the environment was mad bad! Haven't stay in there before despite our numerous trips to Genting, but I definately wanna be back at our 5-star hotel rather than that weird old place. I heard from people that you don't even have space to stand or walk around in your hotel room! 一分钱一分货 so to speak haha! We played card games in Milly Jiejie's room while waiting for the rest to be ready to go shopping!


Pretty hotel lobby!


These mad beautiful people I had with me for the trip! (The younger generation).




The older generation!



On our way to the shopping centre. (I've been there for alot of times but I have no idea at all, what is the name of that building called hahaha!)


We are only going to conquer this entire theme park the next day. So for now, we'll just have to take a look lol. The crowd in the theme park on Friday is mad love because you hardly even see those people walking around. I guess they didn't have to queue for the rides too.


Inside the shopping centre.




We were all hungry and couldn't decide on what to have for lunch, so coffee bean for now.




Decided on this "pick and order" outlet and the service was mad lousy. I wouldn't wanna mention it here cause it'll take me alot alot of time to finish typing out the complains I have. Bully us hur? Singaporeans complain. They not scared. We lose out.


Mummy ordered something I forgot what was it but I had black pepper diced chicken rice and it was not bad. If not for the flousy service, I would have went back again.


After dinner, we gathered almost everyone (with about 5-8 of them missing in action) and we decided to go for our first movie in Msia (ok my first one)! Rapunzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movie ticket is quite cheap compared to ours in Singapore (about SGD4 per ticket)!






We were given complementary chips for each movie ticket and the food&beverages sold at the cinema is of the same price as the other places! Cool right! Or it has always been like this but hey this is my first visit to their cinema so let me be happy and amazed for once ok!



Our last programme for the night - Believe it or not. 
We spent almost 10 Sing Dollars per ticket and it has been something I always wanted to go into! And yes! Finally we went in this year (only we kids)!!!!!!!!!! It was quite cool inside with quite alot of amazing this we've never seen before.


This sculpture is said to be sculpted by a blind artist and it looks exactly like the real person. He used his sense of touch.



One of the oldest dental chairs for kids in the past. 


Read for yourself, world luckiest chair (believe it or not).


World's largest palm! Quite huge actually.


Gold coin plated car.


I can't really remember what is this lol.


Stacked up books that wouldn't fall on you. Glued la duh!


This man can do an amazing float in the air.


The door's slanted. Not us.


He is almost twice as tall as I am.


We're str8. The window's slanted.


And there are many many more you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afterwhich we went back to our room and it was almost 2am in the morning alr. Wanted to have Coffee Bean at night but we all K.O-ed! All re-charged for the 2nd day in the theme park yo!!!!

I shall split this post into 3, cuz I have too many many photos to upload!!!!!!!!! Check back really soon ok!!! (:

No comments: