Friday, November 04, 2011

One of my kind

It was last Saturday where I was supposed to meet my girls for dinner but the dinner was canceled so in the end I went for Diana Sis's house warming bbq at Woodlands.

Before I reached, those ppl really couldn't cook. Either not cooked or not edible (chao da) so in the end Khoon & I had to be the chef ;)
WHY OUR FACES ALL SO DARK LIKE MANG KA LI OMG 
We didn't get to eat at the bbq cuz the moment food was served, everything disappeared :( So we took the circle line and went down to Mcd at Stadium for dinner supper. Although we didn't order alot of food but I don't know why the guy gave me so many Monopoly coupons ;) Didn't win much instant win sian. 
My sister just kept on playing Tiny Tower, don't have to eat also. 
This was all that we won during the night and oh plus one Mcflurry I kept it in my wallettttt :)
SZE MIN HAS THIS MUCH OMG
DAMN why my eyes so small :(

Had holicks Mcflurry without peanuts :) I likeeeee ! 
I need another date with my lovely bunch of people soon but I really don't have the time to do so. While I was uploading all these photos, I was doing my IBM assignment. Oh well school sucks. Why got so many assignments!!!!!!!!

No comments: