Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dec Resolution

Very simple, I just wanna get started. #whatanexcitingmonth

[update]

Ok so actually, this was supposed to be a really short post that should end with just one line (like the line on top) but I came across something that I had the urge to write it out.

Its not that I'm cold-hearted or something similar but I cannot stand it. You don't have to come out with all kind of stories just to grab my attention or anyone else's. If you didn't realise, people are growing. We know what are the truths. Most of the facts can be Googled in fact and they don't fit into your plot. I have no idea why is this happening but I thought things weren't like this before...or maybe its just that we didn't really understand you (and/or your lies) that much. When time gets longer, I don't see the point showering patience towards your words or actions if and only if things are not happening like how you described it to be. Let go when its time. We all don't like this.

[/update]

No comments: