Thursday, November 10, 2011

By Default

To say the truth, school has been really tough. For some of the lectures, I have to idea what the hell is the lecturer mumbling about. Others, I feel so bored cuz I've studied them before, like those in Corporate Finance. WORSE THING IS, I always don't remember to pack my calculator for Thursday lessons (the only Banking&Finance module that requires it) and I've been depending on my iTouch lousy pathetic miserably small calculator with my big big fingers. 

On a sidenote, I got like quite high for my ISORG assignment 2 and me is a #happygirl91 ;) Actl, IS is not as hard as what I've been doing in SP whattttttttttt (flicks hair& haolian)! We really need to start studying soon before we enroll ourselves into RMIT next year =x 

(Meeting my Crimsons for dinner @ MS after sucha long long time! I haven't been out with my friends for at least 2 months and I feel like a 宅女 HAHAHAHA joke!) 

No comments: