Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fabulicious Week

Heh t'was a really really busy week for me for the past 1 week or so cuz I had loads of assignments to hand up and I have no time even for my shows! 
Met up with Weilin for dinner (forgetting that I had to attend Naz's 21st Birthday Crimson's Gathering!) So I had to just eat a little before meeting the rest at Swensen's and I can haz my favourite Caesar Salad ;) !
We were served this (see below) calamansi soda or something, not v nice though weilin say its not bad. I can't bear to drink a 2nd mouth having tried the first. Not a big fan for sour.
This girl below is quite sad cuz her iPhone has no more battery, so she can't play Temple Run nor can she use her phone much hahaha! That's one disadvantage that I'm always against - having an all-in-one device. One die, all die.

**************

Met up with the rest the very same night! They took lots of super unglam photos of me (of which one is featured below). 
In an attempt of getting a smaller face. & I just realised that Teckyi quite tall. Or did he tip-toe!
Totally phail -.- What a "group" picture. Ahem, I was the photographer if you can't tell. 
Another one! ;) Ice-cream cake which I only ate one small small slice! Me no like chocolates in the cakeeeeee!
We had so many pictures that night itself cuz we had 4 cameras for 5 people! 

******************

Most exciting event of all! Thomas is back in SG with his Mummy! ;) 
As usual, some craplovin' session at Toastbox before the (super) delayed flight landed.
& then when they came out....... (You see a *forced* hand wave by Thomas lol)
 Hello, look into the picture here! 
 He's always so coorperative when it comes to taking pictures!

oooooookay I have ISORG & PBF followed by tuition tmr. Gosh schedule so packed & I'm bringing qing & xuan for BBSG publicity on Friday! Love my girls ;)

No comments: