Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bedtime Sprinkles

Helped out for BBSG Publicity last Friday and it was sucha "last min" thing cuz I was informed of the change in my tuition timing! Got Qing & Xuan along and muscle ache is not really cool. Should do warm-up before we start climbing the stairs again ;) 

Gossipgirls9193
 loveeeeeemuchmuchmanymany (let me sound like a bimbo yeah)
 One of the cool-est door I've seen over the past years and I think this one deserves some credit for being so punk! \m/ knock on the door like this yo! 

x x x 

I told Thomas that my camera's the smartest camera cuz it can take pictures without pressing any buttons! Ya, pls don't tell him there's something called "smile detection" HAHAHA! 
 He did this on his own! #likeasmart
 And he thought this (see below) would work for the "automatic picture taking" but HELLO YOU NEED TO SMILE!
 Say Cheeeeeeeeese to my new bangs! I decided that slanted/side fringe is not my kind of hair. 

Guess guess guess :)
 -__________________-

x x x

Tried Icing Room for the first time & i found out that it's initiated by Bread Talk. Cool yeah! 
 Blurry pics cuz they're from my iPod. So much for "5 mega pixels"!
 Happy B'day! 

Tata~ 

No comments: