Friday, January 29, 2010

Wht if your teacher walk out on you?

It was just was DRAMATIC! I mean, which teacher, in poly alr, still walk out of the class after the lesson started for like only 15mins, JUST BECAUSE HE IS ANGRY!!!! I mean yea, we were in the wrong. We meaning our class. But aren't he supposed to chase the student out instead of walking out the class after saying, " I dont want to teach your class anymore ". Not as if we were like damn naughty or what, we were just a little noisy. BUT THAT IS OUR CLASS, you jsut have to accept the fact that we aren't like any other accounting classes where the students will sit down and listen to everything you wanna say, copy copy copy and that's the end of the lesson. Isn't that boring as well? Think about it, if you were us, will you be happy? Not like we're the noisiest during your lesson. You haven't seen the worst of us yet. Maybe you'll faint by then.

Tmr's the last dental visit for the crowning of my stupid teeth and I'm gonna have a "NEW" tooth and I'm kinda excited. Shall see how it goes :>>

No comments: